What to expect when visiting
Before coming to the Comox Air Force museum:
- Do not visit if you or any member of your party is feeling sick or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
During your visit:
- Face masks are mandatory for everyone 5 years and up inside the museum. Not applicable to the Heritage Air Park as this is an outdoor venue.
- Please sanitize your hands at the sanitizer station located at the front door of the musuem.
- Please follow directional signage posted.
- All groups must stay together and keep a 2-metre/ 6 feet distance from other visitors.
- Practice good hygiene: wash or sanitize your hands often, and cover your cough or sneeze.
- Respect and follow directions of staff at all times.
- Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave.
Additional safety precautions:
- We’ve established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols with more frequent cleaning of high touch areas.
- Washroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized frequently at regular intervals throughout the day.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will make operational changes as necessary.
Visit. Learn. Remember.