The Comox Valley Air Force Museum Association was incorporated within the Societies Act of the Province of BC in 1999 and is a registered charity. It was created to provide support to the Comox Air Force Museum, an accredited DND/RCAF Military Museum.
The Association’s stated purposes are to:
a. Support a public museum representing the history of personnel, equipment and facilities relating to military aviation on Canada’s West Coast;
b. Foster awareness of the museum throughout the local community; and
c. Obtain and effectively manage the financial resources, personnel, real and personal property and equipment necessary for association support of such a museum.
Click to download:
Become a member
Your $25 annual membership fee to the Comox Valley Air Force Museum Association (CVAFMA) supports the important work of the Comox Air Force Museum, Heritage Air Park and archives and helps create exhibitions, conserve and research the collection, and grow educational programming.As a member, you will have the right to vote at our AGM, an opportunity to become a Board member and you will receive a tax receipt and a subscription to our quarterly newsletter.
Our members provide a variety of support, advice, and connections within the greater community. Whether you live in the Comox Valley or further afield, you are important to the Association and the Museum.
HOW TO JOIN ONLINE:
Please click on the Membership Application button below. While completing your application please take note of the following points:
- Enter a $25 donation per membership.
- It is very important to enter all contact information (full name, email and postal address) for tax receipt and Membership Register purposes.
- The same form is used for both new members and those renewing.
- All payments are securely processed by CanadaHelps, a charity which provides fundraising technology to charities nationwide.
OTHER WAYS TO JOIN:
- In person at the Museum by cash, cheque, credit or debit card.
- By mail with cheque payable to Comox Valley Air Force Museum Association, using the postal address on the Contact page.