A part of RCAF history since 1967
Request for submissions!
442 Transport and Rescue Squadron is commemorating the CC-115 Buffalo utility transport aircraft – in service in a transport and rescue role since 1970.
Share your Buffalo stories, photos and videos for inclusion in an upcoming coffee table book, tribute video, legacy website, and a feature series in the Totem Times Canadian Forces Newspaper.
Buffalo Legacy Book
Dig through your log books, scrapbooks, and photo albums and send us:
- Stories or articles with a word count limited to 1,000 words
- Personal images digital and scanned to 300 dpi (minimum)
- List credit for personal images and provide cutline (caption of image)
- Please do not submit DND/ RCAF images, as these are on file
Email book submissions
NLT 10 November 2021 to email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE!
Get ready to celebrate the Buffalo! Activities are planned for the weekend of Feb 12/13, 2022:
- Static aircraft tours
- Sunset soiree – an evening social with Buffalo themed food and beverages