Each year, our Past President, Bill Cuell, collects the guest book pages and sorts through the information to report on our visitors. This takes quite some time as we like to see where our guests are from and what they have to say about our Museum; their feedback is always appreciated, as we strive to be the best we can be!
Here is Bill’s report:
Once again, we welcomed visitors from around the world.
Last years total was 10,858.
They came from Canada – from Coast to Coast to Coast.
We welcomed visitors from 19 US States: Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin.
As well, we had visitors from 31 countries around the globe: Austria, Argentina, Australia, Abu Dhabi U.A.E., Belgium, Brazil, China, Chile, Cayman Islands, Denmark, England, Finland, French Guiana, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Phillipines, Poland, South Africa, Switzerland, Scotland, Thailand, Vietnam, and Wales.
What our visitors said about us:
- Well organized
- Very well put together
- Beautiful displays
- Very warm reception
- One of the very best museums we have toured
- Great review of RCAF and Western Canada role
- Great tour guide
- Beautiful artifacts
- Loved the flight simulator
- Good overview for someone who knows nothing!!
- My two-year old loved the planes and displays
- The Japanese Balloons interesting to learn about
- Tried the flight simulator. Crashed and Burned!
- Artifacts bring great reality to the history
- Friendly staff, clean, welcoming, family friendly
- Wonderful, even for 3 wiggly boys
- Amazing how much neat stuff you find in such a small space
- A fabulous tribute and commemoration. Well done
- Educational. Loved all the pictures to go along with the stories
- Very interesting museum. Especially the Stalag Log Book
- Awesome walk down history lane
- Wonderful museum
- Great library
- Merci ! c’est-génial
Wow! Thanks for giving of your time to do this, Bill!